Why this blog?

The reasons for this blog are many.  Some will not be voiced, until further along in the adventure.   For the most part, the title says it all.  Caravan Living, as I now live in a 19' caravan, (as I call it) Which will eventually be rebuilt into a tiny home for myself, and my trusty pets. 
 The Medical Madness, is the interesting part. In the past 2+ years, I have watched and felt my body decline and deteriorate into a shell of a human being.  At this time, I've heard several doctors tell me it's a neurological condition. Peripheral Neuropathy, is a possibility, but which one of the over 100 types?  Can I have more then one?  And then, let us consider the Autonomic Nervous System.  That is the part of these wonderful machines we call our bodies, that runs a program all on its own, we don't even have to think about it because it runs on a "SOP"  standard operating procedure.  Blood pressure, heart rate, bladder control, and appetite to name a few.  It is our *Flight or Fight* instinct. 
 And mine, is way off its programming.  Someone re-wired something and forgot to tell me.  
 And last, but by no means least.   Family Shenanigans. 
We all have them. Some are just more interesting, because they aren't "your" family.  I am a Mom of three great kids, and have 4 wonderful grandchildren.  But this blog isn't going to be about just them.  
  It's about the way we view things differently in families.  Coming from a large family, views aren't always from the same angle, or the same planet in some cases.
  
 So there it is.   The motivations of the blog.  Entries might be weekly, might be bi-weekly.   It really will depend on how tired I am, if I can form a coherent sentence, or if the pets can spare me. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Virgil, a doctor and a special delivery.

It only takes one time, and a bit of history

Emotional sideswipe, compliments of family. And a small victory